-Custom R/C Cars and Trucks  -R/C Video's  -Online Subscriber Showroom   
-R/C Online Community Networking Group

Radio Control Car Enthusiasts Welcome!


Sunday, April 3, 2011

R/C Modz Ful Throttle - Project 2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Photobucket

Tease? Movie Trailer? R/C Modz Garage update??? Yeah. Soon... Very soon.

Introducing the new addition to the R/C Modz Full Throttle fleet. The Project 2010 Camaro has been the highest anticipated project of Spring 2011. Back when HPI Racing finally got licensing for the 2010 Camaro they knew it would be a hit and all Chevy fans would want one. Guess what?? They were right. I wanted this body the second I knew HPI had applied for licensing on this brand of vehicle through General Motors.
Finally shipped to the local hobby store, bought, painted and ready to go. Everyone close to R/C Modz Full Throttle wanted to know what color this project would be. Even what chassis would I use. Everyone had a guess under the sun, along with obvious ones.....
"Paint it like the transformers Camaro.... Yellow with black strips."
or "Paint it like your 69 Camaro and have a new/old kinda thing"
and even "Go jet black with stealth black wheels and tires"

No.

Why?

By trade I am a General Motors technician for Chevrolet. I see/drive a fare amount of the 2010 Camaro. Being at the Chevrolet store I had a good idea what I wanted to paint this project. Being that almost every real life Camaro is the common colors, I knew of one style of Camaro that was out there and not as popular. The 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Synergy Green Special Edition. So, R/C Modz Full Throttle fans... I give you my Synergy Green 2010 Camaro.

Gallery and chassis info coming soon!
(keep watch on http://www.freewebs.com/rcmodz)

_______________________
-(Admin)
R/C Modz Full Throttle
Christopher Oswald

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to know where you what brand of paint you used on your camaro. i to want to paint my camaro body synergy green with black strips. but i cant seem to find that color anywhere.