-Custom R/C Cars and Trucks  -R/C Video's  -Online Subscriber Showroom   
-R/C Online Community Networking Group

Radio Control Car Enthusiasts Welcome!


Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hook it up, and haul it away! - Axial Racing scx10 scale hitch and trailer

Photobucket
- So i was digging around and doing some research on new products for the summer. I Have to say, I kinda hit a dry spell. UNTIL! I got an email from a friend of mine telling me about a new product for the Axial scale trucks that I have to see. So I checked these guys out, and you have to check this stuff out. A scale trailer and hitch for your scx10 series Axial trucks. How cool is that??
Sure it's kinda weird to some, but the scale guys are soaking this stuff up and paying good money for upgrades and ad on's to there rigs. Face it, if your Axial truck has a scale winch..... You need a scale trailer hitch and trailer.

Check out http://www.ajsmachine.com/ for this and other cool R/C goodies.

_______________________
-(Admin)
R/C Modz Full Throttle
Christopher Oswald

No comments: