-Custom R/C Cars and Trucks  -R/C Video's  -Online Subscriber Showroom   
-R/C Online Community Networking Group

Radio Control Car Enthusiasts Welcome!


Saturday, October 9, 2010

HPI Racing - 2010 Camaro

Photobucket

We have been waiting A LONG TIME for this one. Fresh from HPI Racing Japan, the new 2010 Chevrolet Camaro body kit. No part number or price yet, but the estimated cost by our HPI Racing insider will be around the $30-$35US mark. Our local hobby store has put them on order, and R/C Modz Full Throttle will be doing a upcoming 2010 Camaro Project. You can have the body today, but only in the HPI Sprint 2 DRIFT RTR edition. We want the shell HPI.

Behind the R/C Modz Full Throttle scene I myself enjoy my career as a General Motor Technician. It's no wonder my eye's bugged out my head when I had seen this. Working under the Chevy brand myself, this one has to become one of my collection.
I know what some of you might be thinking.... "oh here we go, your gonna paint it yellow and put black strips on it."
-Nope.

This project will get the "special" attention like it's full size real life version. (I dropped and hint there) ;)


Photobucket

Stay tuned!

_______________________
-(Admin)
R/C Modz Full Throttle
Christopher Oswald

No comments: