-Custom R/C Cars and Trucks  -R/C Video's  -Online Subscriber Showroom   
-R/C Online Community Networking Group

Radio Control Car Enthusiasts Welcome!


Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tamiya TLT-1 get's a make over

Photobucket
The Tamiya TLT-1 get's a make over, well.... a scratch built chassis and a diff rebuild. Been a while since I had them apart, and I think they could use some cleaning and new grease. The new frame is built to follow similar stance to the Axial SCX-10 scale crawler. This picture was taken in the early (rough) stages of design. I know you recognize the wheels and tires, don't worry. The Tamiya Hilux has a different set of wheels and tires now, more like it's big brother the Bruiser. There will be better pictures to follow as I wrap up this project. Oh, and for those of you who are wondering.... I have put BACK the scale 80's style Chevrolet body. Since you guys missed it so much. I figured I'd give the body some TLC too, and it's in the early stages of being re-painted. ( I do like my Chevy body)

Later.
-Chris
R/C Modz Full Throttle

No comments: