-Custom R/C Cars and Trucks  -R/C Video's  -Online Subscriber Showroom   
-R/C Online Community Networking Group

Radio Control Car Enthusiasts Welcome!


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Photobucket


Project Tamiya Toyota Hilux (High-Lift) is finished, well.... at least for this month. Check out next month, where we install a full LED Light system. No, not that Tamiya Multi-Function unit. We blew our cash on the truck, we need to scale back a tiny bit. But, never the less.... we can get something hooked up.
-Christopher
Check it out here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job, it looks like a real truck. Glad to see your stuff is original and one of a kind, that's why I keep checking back! Keep up the good work mate, and I'll be
sure to share the website with me other member's over here. Cheers!

Christopher Oswald said...

Thanks Dan, I appreciate the comment. Seems like this blog page is getting bigger than I thought. I'm working on my own www.com site soon, because after all.... there is so much stuff to share, and help that I can offer others. Don't forget the message board on my site, it's a great place to leave messages too. I hope to bring you and others more project's and helpful hints and tricks for your own project's this summer.
If you liked this project, don't forget to check out:
Project Tamiya TLT-1 Tundra.